mehul_dave70's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi @Saicharan1 A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

As @LucioV said, there are no indication yet of a possible Lgsummit2018

Set your Google Maps app, to receive an email about news and promotions, so to be sure to be informed 

As this is your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Thank you! @ErmesT

Hello @Saicharan1I redacted your personal e-mail from the post's title. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Thank you for your interest in LG Summit 2018. There is no information about it yet. We will announce it on Connect when we have the update. So please keep an eye on Connect 🙂

Level 7

Still waiting. I am expecting information at anytime.

Level 9

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich for the information. I'll be keeping an eye to the web site!

Good vibes,

Mapu

✤ Instagram ✤ Facebook ✤  Comunidad Local Guides del Eje Cafetero Colombia

Level 7

LG summit 2k18

Please tell me about Local guide 2018.

when? 

Where?

https://goo.gl/maps/9Mu34E6kXdA2

Connect Moderator

Re: LG summit 2k18

Hi @PasinduSandaruwan Please stay tuned here for Know about Local Guides summit 2018. Or check this link for more news about summit in feature.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

La invites summit 2018

Hi what is happening about the late meet this year have activity started on that front

Level 7

Google local guides summit application 2018 (LG 2018)

When local guides summit application 2018 get started? 

I don't know about it properly... Plz help me out....if anybody know about it properly.. Plz tell me what i need to do for next local guide summit 2018.

I want to explore whole world.

Level 10

Re: Google local guides summit application 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi @nilayanmondal #lgsummit18 has not been announced yet, and guidelines for apply too.

To learn more about #lgsummit17 application process, please, have a look to official website: https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit   

Please, remove your private email, as in Connect privacy is a real concern.

Level 10

Re: Google local guides summit application 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi @nilayanmondal,

There is no information about that for today. I'm pretty sure that Google will announce that information to all Local Guides who allowed for getting email notifications (check your LG account settings).

There will be also pinned post on LG Connect. You can also check this page. Announcement about LG Summit 20017 was published in the middle of March.

Please, edit your post and remove your email address beacuse of privacy rules of our community.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL