mehul_dave70's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

@AnjaneshKumar Summit17 is yet to be held. For now there are no informations regarding Summit18 but however, if the selected summit attendee for Summit17 doesnt get the chance to attend the summit, another local guide would be selected in place of that. for now you just have to stay tuned for more updates, the latest announcements on tuesday shows information can come anytime, just stay tuned 😄

Level 7

Estamos pendiente de este evento en cuanto termine el actual en octubre 2017

Connect Moderator

Hi @AnjaneshKumar early in 2018 one of the Googlers will make an announcement for next year with the location and dates. Keep an eye on this website for the information https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

Regards

Paul

Level 8

LG summit 2018

Hi mates, how much points i should gain for applying to LG summit 18?

Level 10

Re: LG summit 2018

Earlier all the Level 5 Local Guides could apply for the Summit. New levels and revised points scheme were introduced last month. 

And it's too early to comment about LG Summit 2018 - we don't know how many applicants will be selected and the minimum requirements for apply. (For the 1st Summit they selected 75 and for this year's, 150)

Best is to watch out for the official announcement next year and contribute to Maps in the meantime

Keep contributing

🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: LG summit 2018

Hi @IlyazBeck that hasn't been announced at this stage. I would keep an eye on https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit for more information and an announcement as well as here on Local Guides Connect.

Acceptance of an application isn't just about points though, you need to be active here in connect in a positive way and be a good contributor to maps with great reviews and edits/adds. It doesn't hurt to be a supported community moderator or at least active in a local community.

Now to answer your question - and I must note I am not a Googler and this is only a supposition the old level 5 as about the same as the current level 7 so my expectation would be minimum level 7.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Its too early to talk about summit 2018 since summit 2017 is yet to happen @mehul_dave70.

But stay tuned with localguideconnect. You will be informed if it is going to happen next year too. 🙂

Googler
Solution

Hi @mehul_dave70. Local Guides Summit 2017 has not yet happened and no details about a 2018 Summit have yet been shared. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

What kind of events made by Google happen in this summit, is there in Egypt

Level 2

Lahore