ChiomaJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local guide Summit 2018 - with new pointing system.

Good day all, Is there any feedback on the new pointing system regarding the local guide summit form 2018? @JessicaS @TraciC 

@SanyaOdare @U-royFelixA@OnyedikaBenjaminJ@HelloSamsonR@iykmba@OlufeyisayoSofolahanS@pwanaduku@VictorOmebije@ChiomaJ@UzomaJ 

14 comments
Level 10

Re: Local guide Summit 2018 - with new pointing system.

Let's wait till the Summit 2017 completes @ChiomaJ. 🙂

Connect Moderator

@ChiomaJ,

I would echo @BishowvijayaP response. Summit 17 has not even begun. It's too early to think or discuss Summit 18 yet. 😃

When the time is right, Local Guides will announce future plans here on Connect. 

In the meantime, keep posting and stay active here on Connect, Google Maps and in your Local Guides community.

Cheers,

Karen

Googler

@ChiomaJ @KarenVChin @BishowvijayaP We will share details about a 2018 Local Guides Summit in early 2018, if not sooner. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@ChiomaJ Yes just as the rest has said. we are still awaiting news regarding that :).... Lets keep our fingers crossed and stay tuned for more updates from the team just has tracic has said 🙂

Level 9

👍😊💎🎉🎁

Very smart question @ChiomaJ

The 2018 summit will be the first summit after the new points system , So if we must be level 10 for example we must work fast from now 👍

@HelloSamsonR @KarenVChin @BishowvijayaP 

Level 7

Thanks; looking forward to it.

Level 9

Good luck @ChiomaJ 👍🎉🎁😁

@ChiomaJ wrote:

Thanks; looking forward to it.

Level 8

Re: Local guide Summit 2018 - Level

Hi there,

I know it is too early for info about the LG Summit 2018, but I have a question. I am almost on level 6. All the info I read about the 2017 event was that it was for Level 5. I just saw an article that said it was for level 5 and above to apply. Sort of sounds like a silly question, but is it (if the event goes ahead), normally for level 5 and above, or just level 5 to apply. Thanks and please forgive me if it is a silly question, but I am really keen to keep contributing.

Level 8

Re: Local guide Summit 2018 - Level

Hi @SoniaMitchell,

After the application for #LGSummit17 are closed, LGs extended to number of Levels from 5 to 10.  And there is no announced details for #LGSummit18 yet.