VickyO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide Summit 2017

Since I realized that there will be a local guide summit application, I have managed to move from google local guide level two to level 5 in a record 6 days.

Any idea on how I can be among the successful applicants from here? My passion is to make google map in my locality perfect. 

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
3 comments
Googler

Re: Local Guide Summit 2017

Hello @VickyO! Congrats on reaching Level 5 🙂

Please make sure to apply to come to the summit. Here you'll find all the information and selection criteria.

Level 7

Hey Vicky!
First of all, congratulations on making it to Level 5 on Google Maps, that shows Google that you are dedicated. The best way to increase your chances to get into the Google Local Guides Summit would be to consistently put up high quality content up throughout the 12 months before the applications open. Also, make sure you take up more initiatives in you local community to set up more meets, photo walks etc. to help improve you community. I have to say we're a passionate bunch and the competition only gets tougher as you get higher and higher up the ladder! So, keep trying and make sure you apply early when the applications open this year (2017) on April 3rd with a heartfelt video. Keep Giving. #LGSummit2017

Warm Regards,
Anish Mahapatra

Level 5

Good morning sir,

Currently I am a level 5 local guide,but since this year's application from for lgmeat2017 have been closed...will I be eligible for next year's summit if I'm somewhat higher than level 5 (level 6 or 7)??