DebasishB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide Summit 2017

I got the information about Local Guide Summit 2016 in the last month after joining as local guide. Already I achieve level 5 with 500+ points.

I want to know that is this points continued with my profile for next summit ?

27 comments
Level 5

Re: Local Guide Summit 2017

Yes it will, 2016 forms are closed. For next year keep track as Google release form around Mar onward !!

Let’s see the world together
Level 10

Your points will qualify you for the next summit, meanwhile, be active on communities, and promote your Local Guide Community!

Connect Moderator

@DebasishB Yes, your 500 points as a level 5 Local Guide will make you eligible for the Local Guides Summit. Keep in mind that the next Summit hasn't been announced and there can be changes regarding requirements. As it stands now, only level 5 Local Guides are eligible to apply.

Being a level 5 will not guarantee to get invited though. You will also need to maintain constant contributions, and basically actively participate in Local Guides activities, like hosting meetups, becoming Community Moderators, etc.

You can get an idea of the process of selecting the attendees for this year's Summit from the following link:

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

Level 8

Respected IvanY, 

I'm a gifted not trained person. I haven't any formal computer training. So I face l lot of troubles in every step. Hope you'll suggest someone who 'll interact with me face to face and solve my quarries.

Regards 

Level 8

my point 1100+ but I'm not getting any code which use Google drive .

how to get code.

@IvanY wrote:

@DebasishB Yes, your 500 points as a level 5 Local Guide will make you eligible for the Local Guides Summit. Keep in mind that the next Summit hasn't been announced and there can be changes regarding requirements. As it stands now, only level 5 Local Guides are eligible to apply.

Being a level 5 will not guarantee to get invited though. You will also need to maintain constant contributions, and basically actively participate in Local Guides activities, like hosting meetups, becoming Community Moderators, etc.

You can get an idea of the process of selecting the attendees for this year's Summit from the following link:

@IvanY wrote:

Level 9

Hi, @Anilpandit can you visit this discussion to clear out your query, because it's unrelated to this discussion.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Level-4/Level-4-No-Drive-Storage-benefit/m-p/40119

Thanks.

Peace 🙂

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

You are requested to contact me personally through my [REDACTED] and guide me step by step.

Regards

Level 8

When I crossed 500 points then automatically I got the massage from Google in my e-mail ID for using 100 GB free drive space. I don't know what's the cause behind your problem.

Googler

@DebasishB This is a public forum and we ask that you do not share any private contact information. Private messaging is enabled if necessary to have a private conversation and we encourage you to use that. In the meantime, I have removed your contact information to protect your information. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.