SteveW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Local Guide Summit 2017

WOW - having a tough time navigating the site.  I am 64 which probably adds to the challenges.  Will try three quick posts in a fast evolving world for the old guy.  I started to POST and saw the Local Guide Summit for 2017 - now THAT is my subject - BUT I AM VERY INTERESTED in that but need some more points too.  So onward and hopefully upward. Nice to meet you all - peace, love and happiness. 

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Local Guide Summit 2017

Hi Steve, welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I would like to ask you to change the subject of your post, since is not directly related to LG Summit 2017.

Details on summit are'nt still released, but keep improving your LG contributions and stay tuned!

Level 3

OK - curious why? I am interested and hoping to learn more.  Thanks for the response. Good to know SOMEONE is out there. LOL is this private or public?  

Level 10

@SteveWa wrote:

OK - curious why? I am interested and hoping to learn more.  Thanks for the response. Good to know SOMEONE is out there. LOL is this private or public?  

Just to keep the boards clean and with correct index.

All posts are indexed, so if someone will look for "local guide summit 2017" your post, with no info related, will be shown in search results.

This board is public, other boards are for LG with a certain leve.

I will add you some quick notes.

Welcome to Connect! If you're new to Local Guides, you can learn more about making contributions to Google Maps to earn your badge within Google Maps by visiting the "Getting Started" section for helpful information. If you're interested in earnings badges here on Local Guides Connect, just keep posting interesting content and interacting with others as badges within Connect are tied to your activity in Connect (as well as within other areas of the Local Guides program).

Please read this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community. 🙂