kapils's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Local Guide Summit 2017

hey guys iam Level3 LG,I'm keen interested in going for LG summit 2017 its my dream as well please guide me how can I achieve it

10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Local Guide Summit 2017

It is not officially announced that whether there will be local guide summit this year or not. But on the basis of  2016 summit you are eligible to apply for it if you are in level 5. For further informations keep on updating with localguidesconnect forum.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi,

You have to be level 5 to get the invite. Just keep posting pictures and writing reviews and you'll get there in no time.

Level 10
Solution

It is not officially announced that whether there will be local guide summit this year or not. But on the basis of  2016 summit you are eligible to apply for it if you are in level 5. For further informations keep on updating with localguidesconnect forum.

Level 8

keep up with the good work in google maps sooner you shall meet the requirements, and also dont forget about participating in communities around you.

Level 5

there's already a tampa local guides community, so should i create a south tampa local guides community?

Level 8

If a recognized community exists around your place then there is no need of creating another one, just join the community and help it grow bigger and active...that counts a lot!

Googler

@WaynePeter @kapils @BrianM @BishowvijayaP @LuisGuzman Details about the Local Guides Summit 2017 have been shared in this post

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Thanks @TraciC for the reminder i look forward to meeting You in California if selected to attend the summit

Level 5

Thanks @TraciC for letting me know! I Look forward to meeting you in Cali if I'm Selected! 

Level 10

Thanks a lot @TraciC for letting us know about LG 2017. Now the eyes are starring at the clock. 😄 I must prepare for this  Lets hope I could be the one among all to be in San Francisco. 🙂 Wish you all deserving candidates to be in LG 2017. Thanks a lot again. 

clock.JPG