YoAnotzin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide Summit 2017 #YoAnotzin

Hi Local Guides around the world. I´m mexican and very proud, I love my city (Puebla, World Heritage UNESCO) and I would like to enjoy with you in San Francisco this year. 

The last month I done my best effort and I got to be Level 5. Why? Because I want all of you know about my city, in 2012 was selected by Lonely Planet between the best cities to visit and was great.

To be a local guide is a great opportunity to share my experience, but I think we are a city ambassadors, because the people enter to the app, read the reviews and look your photos, they trust into you. 

Sometimes I see reviews with two words, one sentence or stars only, and I think, "this don´t help people to decide to go or not, don´t help them", for this reason I try to write more than a sentence and add one photo at least. You know, sometimes you can't, because your battery is low or is better don´t add photo for business.

I´m passionate for social media, I´m community manager and I share more photos about places of my city with my twitter acount, the username say everything: @welovepuebla

I know, I don´t have millions views but I consider I´m a great colaborator for google maps.

I hope to meet you in San Francisco. Espero conocerlos en San Francisco.  

Cordialmente

Alex Anotzin

@YoAnotzin Cholula  (1).JPG

YoAnotzin
Puebla, México
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Local Guide Summit 2017 #YoAnotzin

Dear YoAnotzin, hope all's well with you. Nice introduction, are you going to San Fran? Kind regards from Osaka78