Albertös's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guide Photography Course

Hi team,

I was thinking that a photography course sponsored by Google would be ideal for our community.

This way, Local Guides would have the ability to earn something that is valuable in long term both for google maps and local guides.

Sincerely,

Tuca_uk

Alberto De Souza
London, United Kingdom
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Local Guide Photography Course

hi @Albertös Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Photography courses are already active in Connect, just follow the posts of @AnnaDickson

In the photography board. Anna, what about to have an index, pinned on the top of the board? 

I'm moving your post to the General board, as it doesn't fit with the contents of the meetup board 

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Local Guide Photography Course

hi @Albertös Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Photography courses are already active in Connect, just follow the posts of @AnnaDickson

In the photography board. Anna, what about to have an index, pinned on the top of the board? 

I'm moving your post to the General board, as it doesn't fit with the contents of the meetup board 

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂