jordanarachel_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: LG Socks?

Hello @Indyan I also get same mail I'm redeemed this perk today..

Level 8

Re: Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides

I just got an email with access to free local guide socks! However, when I add my information and click submit, there is nothing to indicate it has been submitted, more like a page refresh. Anyone know who to contact?

Level 9

Re: PERK from Google (2018)

Hello @AngieYC how to track order details of special edition socks for local guides...

Google Moderator

Hello @NirmalTeja,

Please keep in mind that orders are sent in the regular mail from our European hub, so it can take up to 6 weeks for your perk to arrive. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @YK1001,

Sorry I didn't mentioned this earlier but I will be merging your post with the ongoing thread related to this topic in the Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING thread. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Namskar..

@jordanarachel_

Congrats for Perk.. 

In Some day You will Got Your Perk..

Namskar.. @AngieYC 

I Can't Receive Mail form Connect or Google after 7 November..

Before 7 Nov I Got Daily around 20 Mail from Google Connect ..

Please Help..

Regards From Mumbai..

Google Moderator

Hello @Shrut19,

Thank you for reaching out, please make sure that you activate your email preference by visiting Local Guides home.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @craigatkinson,

Thanks for reaching out.

This is a known issue and we are currently working on it. On this point we kindly ask you for your patience.

I've sent you a private message, so please check your inbox. 

By the way there's an ongoing topic about this - Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING. Please note that I've merged your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks @MashaPS, I've replied to that with details

Level 8

Thank you @AngieYC!