Ramshankar55's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guide Meetup

How to arrange a meetup for local guide in Birgunj Nepal.. I want to learn more how to contribute more to google maps

Birgunj, Nepal
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guide Meetup

Hi @Ramshankar55,

Thank you for your enthusiasm! The best way to organise a meeting with other Local Guides  is to create a Meet-up on our meet-up site. After that you can share your meet-up link more widely on your social channels, which may garner your friends or family to become Local Guides too!

Here you can find more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

How-to and resources, What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts? and How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up.

Good luck and don't forget to share a recap from the meet-up in Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guide Meetup

Hi @Ramshankar55,

Thank you for your enthusiasm! The best way to organise a meeting with other Local Guides  is to create a Meet-up on our meet-up site. After that you can share your meet-up link more widely on your social channels, which may garner your friends or family to become Local Guides too!

Here you can find more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

How-to and resources, What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts? and How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up.

Good luck and don't forget to share a recap from the meet-up in Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!