Hey I'm Jaimin Panchal,

I'm inviting To All Of Ahmedabad Local Guide For Small Meet-UP

If Any Local Guide From Ahmedabad Interested Replay

Date Confirm :- 21st Feb 2019

Time :- 07:30 PM sharp

Location is Manek Chowl, Lal Darwaja Ahmedabad

Thank You

Jaimin Panchal
Manekchowk Food Market, Manek Chowk Road, Danapidth, Khadia, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Meet-UP Ahmedabad 2019

Hello @TechKaKidaJP 

First of all, Welcome to local guides connect.

And secondly I want to recommend you that never share your contact details Publicly in your post.  And if you can please edit your post and remove contact details.

I want to share you very easy way to find local guides near your area, or you can arrange your own meetups too.

You can host your own meet-ups by planning it Host a meet up.

But before that, I recommend reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up   

&

How to prepare for a meetup submission

which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful meetup for yourself and the Local Guides in your area.

In addition, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce yourself February.

I hope you find this information useful.

Thank you. 

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Google Moderator

Re: Local Guide Meet-UP Ahmedabad 2019

Hello @TechKaKidaJP,

Welcome to Connect.

It is true what @KashifMisidia had mentioned on how to create an official meet-up, that way it will be easier to organize and for the other Local Guides to follow up on any updates regarding your meet-ups. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!