LIJOMATTATHIL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide Kerala

Hi every one we are planing a strong team in local gudie kerala we can disucs and train how to become a goods photographer and google trusted photographers also . we are planning to make a wats app group so please share me the phone and and name here
Kerala, India
20 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guide Kerala

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL

It is amazing your enthusiasm and passion. Maybe you don't know, but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect (including phone numbers and e-mails) in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, or they want to get in touch with you, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our rules and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL

It is amazing your enthusiasm and passion. Maybe you don't know, but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect (including phone numbers and e-mails) in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, or they want to get in touch with you, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our rules and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

Level 8

ok thanks for your information
Level 8

Hi Lijom

lets connect through the Local Guides Kerala community on g+ Kerala Local Guides

Level 8

I am a local guide  of level 5

I am aged 71, 

Please contact me: Mob No [REDACTED]

Skaria 

[REDACTED]

Thrissur [REDACTED]

Thanks for being part of Local Guide, @SkariaCD

I needed to redact your personal information from the post. You might not know, but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

Level 5

Shall we?

Level 6

ok 🙂

Level 5

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL

I am a local guide from Kannur. I m inviting all to Kannur. If possible we can plan a meet here as of sure on July last Sunday and also can decide future plans. Please comment all Kerala Local guides below if it is a good idea.

Thanks.

Level 2

I am placed in Idukki, near vagamon.my phone [REDACTED]. Thanks