ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guide Contest: a logo for a new project

Hellooo!

This is a great idea. I will definitely support and encourage anyone around me to get involved and make big moves. I live in a small town that each other is familiar and bound like a big family. This will be a step forward that can affect neighbors, other villages, other cities, and even other provinces.

Visiting school and making meet ups there is a brilliant idea. It will be a continuing education. I can't wait.

About the logo, I will share it in the local guides community. There must be a lot of cool ideas. Thanks for sharing it, @ErmesT

Regards, Brian

Connect Moderator

You are super welcome @br14n

I know your community is super active in this subject, we will have a lot to do. I am working in a project that will be shared soon, and the communities will have a lot to do.

Welcome on board, Brian

Ermes

Level 7

I will support this aprogram like this, we hope be closer to people around the world. Very good idea. @ErmesT

About logo, I dont have any ideas and experience, but at least I can comment on this topic.

Level 10

@ErmesT it''s great idea!!!!!!!!!!!! pollution is very big problem for our beuatiful planet! 

Level 10

Dear @ErmesT, Thank you so much for getting started with a very nice concept. I wishing you all the very Best!!

Thanks and Best Regards

Md. Omar Faruque

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Thanks @NatalkaR

@OmarBD, @Icok

Alone we can't do nothing, together we can help this planet, we can help us, for leaving in a better place.

I strongly believe that we can do it, so stay tuned. I wish we can have a good feedback in this context, this is only the step zero.

Ermes

Level 7

Absolutely @ErmesT together we strong.

In connect we will have so many options good opinions and together we solved each matter. Do you agree ?

Level 8

I will try it @ErmesT 

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

hello @ErmesT

Here i've tried to make massage for plastic pollution. 

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.