ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guide Contest: a logo for a new project

Cool idea, @ErmesT. I'd suggest one change in the rules however: the submission should be anonymous (i.e. designers should not submit the logos here but in some different way). 

A question: since Connect Moderators are involved in the selection process, may still Connect Moderators join the challenge? 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and thanks @ErmesT to initiate this great project for clean the world from bugs, really it would be very helpful in positive change in environments, this great step will also defiantly reduce diseases and infection, i will happy to participate in it, the idea of LOGO is great, i always appreciate your great quality work

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 9

@ErmesT That's a great idea.

And count me in for any social service where ever it may be possible for me.

In India we strongly need this movement so that we can keep our mother earth clean.

Below is my try for a logo.

Created Online with My own IdeaCreated Online with My own Idea

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Csaba for the suggestion.

The "anonymous" was my first thought. Then ...

We are a family, even if a big one. And I can never be sure that a contribution is really anonymous 🙂

Some contribution will probably come from local community, some other will be shared on social media.

Pretending every contribute to be anonymous means also to put in place a verification system, and some kind of action (exclusion from the contest) for the contribution that violate the rules.

This will make a lot of complaints, and potentially also some bad post.

As I believe that moderators are trusted in this community, I want to delegate to us the choice of the 5 finalist. I will never reveal the vote of the moderators, and, as I am starting this contest, I will take the responsibility of the "last word".

Every local guide can partecipate, even Googlers, if they like to be part of the game as individuals.

Moderators and Googler will not have any special discount, because we are running the contest in front of the community.

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alam_Shaikh great creativity

Level 9

That's an amazing idea and project!! Keep going!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Thanks thanks thanks for being the first to submit a proposal. I love it, we are moving to an high level @Alam_Shaikh

I would like only to suggest you to refer to Local Guides, as this logo should be a clear identification of LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, not to be confused.

@Alam_Shaikh wrote:

@ErmesT That's a great idea.

And count me in for any social service where ever it may be possible for me.

In India we strongly need this movement so that we can keep our mother earth clean.

Below is my try for a logo.

Created Online with My own IdeaCreated Online with My own Idea

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MiaMaria and @Julien44

I strongly believe that we can do it. The project will be published in 3 weeks, you will have some great surprise. I cannot say more yet, but I am having a lot of fun in working on it

Ermes

Level 4
Level 4

Super projet pour notre planète de tous coeur avec vous dans ce projet