ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guide Contest: a logo for a new project

Not sure ! From my side i think it's fineNot sure ! From my side i think it's fine

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT

Thanks for replying to everyone

Iam not a good designer for logos but I love to share the same passion

in order to improve our communityDesigned by meDesigned by meDesigned by meDesigned by me

Also designed by meAlso designed by me

Here's my Humble logl 

Cheers 

Saudi local guide 

Connect Moderator

Mmm @راضي

You know we cannot use "official" logos, like the pin that you added in here. I haven't seen the pin in the logos you uploaded in the album 🙂

Ermes

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT.

This is an amazing initiative. Going to learn more by participating in this initiative. I am adding my logo and I created it totally. Meaning, no copyright issues. Its my hand :DIts my hand 😄

Waiting to hear from you all about this logo..

@OSAMA, @BishowvijayaP, @HelloSamsonR@Justine2807, @AlejandraMaria@ValeriaA_@RupendraNeupane, @NareshDarji, @DavidTito, Akmal and others. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @ErmesT

I think you should correct the openning post and the solution where it says: "We don't have to use any existing Local Guides and/or Google's logo." to "We're not allowed..." or "we can't." The meaning of what is there is actually that we're not obliged to.

@ErmesTwrote:

Mmm @راضي

You know we cannot use "official" logos, like the pin that you added in here. I haven't seen the pin in the logos you uploaded in the album 🙂

Ermes

Level 9

Hi @ErmesT

IcanI can't  remove the last one could you remove it for me please if you be kind

Cheers

Saudi local guide 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @CaptainHook, you are right, and I will correct it asap. In any case we are not allowed by program rules. I was writing my note here because the logos posted by @راضي in the album was ok, without pin.

Thanks again for your note

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Hi @راضي, I cannot modify a post not written by me, but you can upload the right one, as you did, even without removing the old one

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Last 12 hours. Contest will close in 12 hours, but I want already to thank everyone of you, for the great feedback that you gave, not to me, but to the idea of #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld.

Something new will come in a few days, stay tuned.

In the meantime, if you like, you can share your ideas about: LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld - Step 1 - Education

Thanks

Ermes