ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Local Guide Contest: a logo for a new project

Thanks @ShafiulB bro for your great complements here and it's my pleasure.

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee the best design I see here !

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thanks bro @StephenAbraham. I am glad that you like it.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Nice concept.I liked it much kamal bro

id="224847i4CE38329FBA4CFBA"
size="small" resized="true" sourcetype="new">

Level 9

Thank you bro @Pankajsah. I am happy that you like it.

@Pankajsah wrote:

Nice concept.I liked it much kamal bro

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Local Guides, your attention please

I need to repeat again what indicated in the original post, with particular attention to the part highlighted in red:

Legal rights:

We don't have to use any existing Local Guides and/or Google's logo

Anyone submitting the Logo must own the rights to any images/vectors used when creating it.

Submitting a logo will automatic give to the Local Guides the right of using it for this specific series of events. The logo will be signed by the author as: “designed by ……”

As the logo will be used by Local guides and shared in social media, we must avoid any legal issue about Copyright

Submitted logos that are not adhering to the rules will not admitted in the shortlist for the final selection.

I want to remember again to everyone  "The 5 core values of Connect" , inviting you to read the point number 4:

1. We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit.

Thanks for your attention

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Local Guides, your attention again, please

I am receiving private requests from various people, about suggestions for making a good logo. I am not responding in private mode to request about a contest that is running. I have my own idea, of course, and I will not share it. I am not so good in creative design, so maybe I will try, maybe not.

The important suggesions that I can give you are:

• Wikipedia - definition of logois a graphic mark, emblem, or symbol used to aid and promote public recognition. It may be of an abstract or figurative design or include the text of the name it represents as in a logotype or wordmark.
  • Do not try to be different to who you are, nor to rapresent something specific. A logo is frequently something abbstract, the idea of an idea. So, be yourself, please.

We are not like Atlas, that is holding all the weight of the planet over his shoulders. We are local guide, we can share it

AtlasAtlas

Ermes

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee great design. Congratulations.

Kamalhasnainee a écrit :

Hey friends, here is my contribution. Have a look at this -

Logo-LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, design by me (Kamalhasnainee)Logo-LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, design by me (Kamalhasnainee)

Level 9

You are welcome @Julien44

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Hi friends, @ErmesT @Anonymous @FaridTDF  @Julien44 @Indrayusufofficial @BishowvijayaP @NareshDarji @MelizzaNeon, i created a new logo, what do you think? 

Each person represented is throwing a different plastic object into the waste container.

logo-1.1.jpg

Logo-1.jpg

logo-1.4.jpg

logo-1.2.jpg

Logo-1.3.jpg

Level 10

回應: Local Guide Contest: a logo for a new project

@ErmesT

new logo would inspire LocalGuides create more contributions to make Google Maps better!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀