Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Loa food

Yai is a folk dessert of the East. Made of steamed glutinous rice. Mold a round or re-stick wood to grill on charcoal. Light enough to scorch eggs. Then roast to yellow. Pull the plug out. Sugar cane sugar instead. Sugar will melt into the gut. And most popular in the third month of every year. It will be made to make merit in the merit ceremony. Maybe it's because the glutinous rice is broken in the daytime. In the past, glutinous rice was made into kale and wrapped in banana leaves for food or rice. Because it can keep up.  The northern region has the same kind of rice as the Northeast. Just add the coconut milk. Fourth of the north, which corresponds to around January of Central. The month of the north will be 2 months faster than the central part. It will bring rice and charcoal to make merit. Another type of northern Thailand. It is warm rice glutinous. I will do it when flooding. Bring the cooked glutinous rice left over from the previous meal (called cold rice) to spread the thiYai is a folk dessert of the East. Made of steamed glutinous rice. Mold a round or re-stick wood to grill on charcoal. Light enough to scorch eggs. Then roast to yellow. Pull the plug out. Sugar cane sugar instead. Sugar will melt into the gut. And most popular in the third month of every year. It will be made to make merit in the merit ceremony. Maybe it's because the glutinous rice is broken in the daytime. In the past, glutinous rice was made into kale and wrapped in banana leaves for food or rice. Because it can keep up. The northern region has the same kind of rice as the Northeast. Just add the coconut milk. Fourth of the north, which corresponds to around January of Central. The month of the north will be 2 months faster than the central part. It will bring rice and charcoal to make merit. Another type of northern Thailand. It is warm rice glutinous. I will do it when flooding. Bring the cooked glutinous rice left over from the previous meal (called cold rice) to spread the thi

DivulgaTVZ Photography  

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Loa food

Hi @Chaba_333,

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to the topic section Food & Drink. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!