ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Live at Connect Live '18 - Connect Moderators Spread Holiday Cheer from Around the World

I am posting in the exact moment when the event described here below is taking place, at Connect Live 2018.

If you are there, if you have seen it, feel free to complete the post, adding your pictures, and your point of view

This is an 11 months long story:

After LGSummit17, all the Connect Moderators decided to send a postcard to Local Guide Team, with our season greetings.

Every Connect Moderator was invited to sign the card, in his country.

With this in mind, @IlankovanT made the postcard, signed it, and shipped it to California, to the next CM.

More CM were added, during the last year, so the card was frequently readdressed, covering the distance of 100.408 Km (48.816 miles) calculated point to point.

Caprion: the trip of the postcardCaprion: the trip of the postcard

It means that the real trip of the card was more than 100.000 Km, that means two and a half times the diameter of the earth.

I don't need to write more, the video will tell you the complete story

The postcard has been delivered now to the team.

Are you at Connect Live 18? Share your photo and your story

If you are not in there, this is a way to share this moment with you too.

37 comments
Googler

Re: Live at Connect Live '18 - Connect Moderators Spread Holiday Cheer from Around the World

This was such a beautiful moment and story to see told live and via video! You all are amazing!! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Re: Live at Connect Live '18 - Connect Moderators Spread Holiday Cheer from Around the World

Oh no, @TraciC

This is a way to say thank you, thank you to all the team that is working hard to make Local Guides a great experience

Level 8

Wow amazing video. 

Level 8

Great story!  Thanks for sharing. Connect Live is coming to an end, let the countdown to the Holiday Season begin 🙂

Level 8

great and amazing  work great idea thank you 

@localguidesegypt #localguidesegypt
@letsguide #letsguide
@connectlive #connectlive
***proud to be a local guide***

Have a lovely day, wherever you are!
Level 10

Wow @ErmesT! Great idea! 🙂 Great to see this effort that reached the LG team with the contribute of all of you Connect Moderators!

Proud of you!

P.S: I want to see the final envelope! I suspect was a 2 kg box after all the steps! 😄

Level 8

Great What a Great Idea @IlankovanT and all the Moderator Team. Just like Santa Claus Travelling around the world on his sleigh. 

Thanks for sharing the great story @ErmesT 

Level 9

Amazing video @ErmesT all connect moderator's are worholic in around the Globe...Thank you for sharing a great news...

Level 8

amazing video