Jerold_Joel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Little England in India

It's not necessary to go far and wide. I mean, you can really find exciting and inspiring things within your hometown.
I have two homes, like someone who leaves their hometown and/or parents and then establishes a life elsewhere. They might say that they're going home when they return to see old friends or parents, but then they go home as well when they go to where they live now. Hosur is home. Coolest place with excellent Climate. I love to share this pic here.Hosur Ring RoadHosur Ring RoadMunneshwar Nagar, Ring Road First CrossMunneshwar Nagar, Ring Road First CrossSwiftant IT Solutions, Gokul NagarSwiftant IT Solutions, Gokul Nagar

Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Little England in India

Dear @Jerold_Joel ,

That is the beauty of Local guide program, You will start to explore more your neighborhood and fall in love with your own city or hometown.

Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures and write up.  I have visit Hosur few time, the climate and nature surrounding are great. 

If interested please see my post about how I start loving my own city and discovered tourist spots near to my home. And the list of my favorite places in my city. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/150-Tourist-Attractions-in-Chennai-Local-Gu...

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Jerold_Joel ,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us, I especially like the first one. 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

PS: home is where the heart is!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

@JohnPeter Wow its amazing bro...I checked your page

Level 6

@BorrisS Thanks a lot..sure I will check that link

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Jerold_Joel. Thank you for sharing. The photos are romantic somehow. 🙂 What do you mean by Little England in India? Is it like a district where English people live in India?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!