LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Little Dolomites meetup today

Today me, @ErmesT@AntonellaGr and two little Local Guides, meet up in Comelico Superiore.

We had a nice lunch in Rifugio Lunelli then we move to a little Museum in Casamazzagno, the "La stua", where some friends of mine are showing memories from the First World War, with many findings in the area and amazing stories. Last year i tried to add this place, but I had some issues because other museums in the area had similar names.

This year I was succesful, and i let the manager create a GMB entry and I quick verified the museum.

Many photos will be added from this day by @ErmesT, this is my short video for you

Rifugio Italo Lunelli, Comelico superiore, BL, Italia
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Little Dolomites meetup today

Haha, @LucioV, of course the photo will come, tomorow...

for now only a tribute... (well, let say, your video from a different point of view).

Thanks for the beautiful day

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Little Dolomites meetup today - Museo Etnografico di Casamazzagno

We were absolutely lucky of being received, as guests, in this little but amazing museum, with a nice section related to the events of the WW1.

a few photos, the album is here, for all to enjoy

Paolo, guiding Lucio and AntonellaPaolo, guiding Lucio and Antonella

DSC02781.jpg

@_Johnny_@OSAMA, do you like it?

Level 10

Very beautiful place @LucioV.

Is the video taken using drone camera?

Level 10

Oh! I got my answer from @ErmesT's video. 😀😁😂

Level 10

Thanks @ErmesT! To everyone, this place, the whole area, deserves a visit, if you are coming to Italy!

Level 10

Early in the morning I read a news about the former ambassador of Germany for Nepal. I came to know that he travelled all the way from Nepal to Germany on his private van via. land. Then I checked his whole route of journey on the map. Italy was also a part of this. Seems like Germany and Italy are very nearer.

Level 8

Yesterday I spent a day with a legend @LucioV and a connect moderator @ErmesT… OMG. You have already seen the view taken by drone and pictures taken  in the museum. It is worth paying a visit to the museum, especially the part devoted to the First World War. Here are some pictures I took (some of them with Virginia’s help) I am not a good photographer at all and the connect moderator, who incidentally is my husband, is trying to teach me but I am a very poor student 🙂 🙂 

NOTICE: we are not a Kudocouple,  I arrived long before kudos 🙂 🙂

Ciaoooo

Antonella

20170818_171230.jpg

Sort of "payroll" for prisoners' workSort of "payroll" for prisoners' work

20170818_171548.jpg

20170818_170233.jpg

20170818_170258.jpg

Level 8

@AntonellaGr don't be shine!!!! you're a sort of "kudocouple's mum" that is even better (or worse it depends) that to be a part of THE KUDOCOUPLE!