cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

List of places to visit in Bothgaya, India where Buddha got enlightened

20181109_161022.jpg

Hey !

There is no doubt that Bothgaya is one of the most interesting places in India if you want to experience the places where Buddha lived his best moments.

BOTHGAYA is not a common tourist destination, however, its history makes this place worth visiting.

This is a list with 9 places to visit:

https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/mT5Q5Fuss0UBRYN9oQYTlNoyLtM4Zw?hl=en

Hope you like it and find it interesting! 

Let me know if you have more places in mind!

Good vibes on the road. Namasté

Mapu

Bodhgaya, Bihar, India
4 comments
Level 8

Re: List of places to visit in Bothgaya, India where Buddha got enlightened

Nicely Summarised. Kudos.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MapuGuti.

Thank you for all these precious information. Have you got any further pictures regarding Bothgaya? When did you visit this spiritual places? And most importantly, since you mentioned that is not such a touristic place, have you got any useful tips on how to reach it?

Thank you in advance for your reply. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @Sorbe 

It's definitely a nive place to visit to avoid the craziness in the typical tourist cities in India.

I went to Bothgaya 3 weeks ago and it's the city where the Buddhist born. I highly recommend you to visit the Bothi tree where Buddha got enlightened. It's a great energy and you can see lots of monks chanting and meditatung there. Such a vibrant energy!

I do have pics from there and most of them are in the reviews I already did from each place on Google Maps 🙂 

It's better to arrive by plane and then take a taxi to the city, 20 minutes from the airport. Hope this helps!

Good vibes

Mapu

Former Google Contributor

Hey @MapuGuti

Thank you very much for your precious suggestions. This is exactly what I wanted to know, and looks like the perfect place if you want to escape from the stress of ordinary life. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!