JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lion & Safari Park, South Africa

One of the main attractions near Johannesburg. It was great experience visiting this place. There is option for organized tour with additional cost or we can drive own car inside the park. Good cafe/restaurants in the location. Lion cub interaction was amazing. Nice place for a day out with family/friends. Kids will really enjoy the place. Ample parking space available in front of the park.

0.JPG1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG9.JPG10.JPG12.JPG13.JPG14.JPG15.JPG16.JPG17.JPG18.JPG19.JPG20.JPG21.JPG22.JPG

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Lion & Safari Park, R512 Pelindaba Rd, Hartbeespoort, South Africa
7 comments
Level 6

Re: Lion & Safari Park, South Africa

Hi, my friend

Thanks for the information.

I believe that this place is awesome, I hope one day to pay a visit!!

Level 9

Thank you @JoseLejinPJ for your nice and interesting post about Lion &Safari Park.

I like your photos.,thank you for sharing .

On the first photos you seat next to lions. Are they friendly to people?)

Cheers,

Inga

Level 10

Thank you @helga19. It is a baby lion, which is normally safe. Also staff are really helpful there.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Hey @JoseLejinPJ,

Terrific, thanks for sharing this with us! Your photos are beautiful and this brings back fond memories. My favorite was the safari tours, but the cubs were awesome as well. Wow, those cubs are a bit on the larger side, I bet it was a little scary. 😉

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @JoseLejinPJ

Thank you for your reply.

I think you enjoyed your visit to Safari Park and have a wonderful time!

I dream to visit somewhere such place and watch the amimals )

Cheers,

Level 10

Thank you @AlexaAC. Yes, cub interaction was bit scary 🙂 

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Sure, can't wait to add this to my list next time I'm in town @JoseLejinPJ.

Thanks again for sharing, much appreciated. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!