bobcar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Linked Photo Spheres in Street View App not working right in Google Maps

Tnx for your advise,

i missed this button, because i have a bundle ( or called "set"? ) of 28 photospheres, so the blue blur vanished on the top of the iphone-screen.

Now I found the garbage can and i am happy, my workflow will be much faster than before.

Tnx again,

peddy

Level 8

I am having the same exact problem! when i try to connect more then 15 spheres the links bug arrive and even deleting it and makeit again don't fix it.

I also tried to delete and upload again the pin and make again the links, butit works only sometime.

Any more news and fix on this issue? Is very frustrating.

Google Street View Trusted Photographer
Level 9

I think you have to be patient and let the dust settle as google tweaks things behind the scenes. My sphere thumbnails seem to rotate daily and when they land on the seam it can be less than flattering. The arrows can be frustrating and if you want to try reloading you should delete the originals first or it can be very confusing the next time you try to troubleshoot. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lucio I had this problem last night and I was up for hours deleting, re importing and re-connecting the photos and still took me all over the place, even though when I took the photos, I was like the statue of liberty with my pointing of the camera.  I think I will delete the photos, reboot my phone and then re-import the photos and try and link them one at a time.  I will give you guys a status.

Anonymous
Not applicable

And it didnt work.  So I posted the photos separately and will let them marinate for awhile and then I will try and connect them.

Level 10

Same here, it is grey blank.  Not possible make a link between panos . 

IMG_0079.jpg