VijayDesai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Limit of Maximum number of members for tagging in a post

Hi @AmbrishVarshney   @

Greetings for Shravan Mah, month of festivals.

Few days back, in one of my post, I tried to tagg more than 10 member in the post, immediately a message popped up saying, you cannot tagg more than 10 members. 

So I want to learn from you how could you tagg 17 members in following message or recently limit of 10 is increased or removed ? Out of curiosity I am asking you.

Thanks.

Vijay Desai.

thank you @kmajewski for featuring my own city. i cant tell you how i am feel living in Delhi because Delhi is not just a city, it is not just a capital, it is a small India, you can find people from all part of the India.

i am tagging some of very active lgs from Delhi (or you can say Delhi Local Guide Group)

@ProfArunCM @Amrendraanupam @NithinNambiar @ShaniDeshwal @AjSingh @JMD9 @LoveKaushik3 @DrYashPaulSharma @Samridh  @SheetalV @ketanjaats @sunitaa @Charitra_Sharma @VISHALPANDEY88 @Blackwidow @pushpinderpalsingh @Kaps_2251

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
14 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Limit of Maximum number of members for tagging in a post

Hello @AmbrishVarshney and @VijayDesai,

I would like to remind you that over-tagging other Local Guides on Connect is considered harassment and it is a direct violation of the Local Guides Rules.

Sharing methods and techniques used to manipulate Local Guides Connect is also a violation of the Local Guides Rules.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Level 8

Level 10

My friend @bdmafuz I don't have answer and hence I asked our expert friend @AmbrishVarshney @ or any other member to guide us.

Or one possibility, he just copy pasted and not typed and probably it is just text and not IDs of members. 🤔, as I did the copy paste part of his post here.,,😊

Vijay Desai.

Level 8

@VijayDesai You see, you tag 19 person in your first post. So I think tag limitation increase

Level 10

Let someone officially confirm it.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

@VijayDesai that 10 people limit increased

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Hi @AmbrishVarshney

Thanks.

When it is increased ?

But when I tried just few days back, it didn't allowed me. And in last few days, I have not came across any such official notification. Is such vital modification of limit change are not displayed/informed here to members ? And just for my knowledge, how do you come to know ? As now, your recent reply is different from earlier one you replied to me. @bdmafuz

Dear @ErmesT , please share your expert opinion on this issue and method used by Google, to inform members for any changes in specifications. Thanks.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator

dear @VijayDesai, thank you for asking

as far as I know, the limit of 10 people tagged still active.

I see the link to 17 profiles on your post. Are all tagged (writing the tag one by one) in the post?

Can you confirm?

Ermes

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

Thanks for quick reply.

As I have written in my earlier reply, it is copied and pasted.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator