aaryesdee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Limestone cave

Limestone cave in Baratang.Limestone cave in Baratang.

The limestone cave  is around 1.2 kms away from the boat alighting area. The caves path way is very narrow as such you may find heavy rush. Both going in as well as going out makes the walk bit tired.There are different sizes & shapes of limestone formation. Matter of fact, we can see several new formations taking place. We can see figures of crocodile, elephant, Hindu Goddess and other interesting shapes.The limestone cave is around 1.2 kms away from the boat alighting area. The caves path way is very narrow as such you may find heavy rush. Both going in as well as going out makes the walk bit tired.There are different sizes & shapes of limestone formation. Matter of fact, we can see several new formations taking place. We can see figures of crocodile, elephant, Hindu Goddess and other interesting shapes.

DSC_0767.JPG

DSC_0766.JPG

DSC_0765.JPG

DSC_0763.JPG

CameraZOOM-20181209094915164.jpg

DSC_0762.JPG

R S Dev
Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
23 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Limestone cave

Hi @aaryesdee,

Thank you for sharing your photos from Limestone cave. It seems a very nice place.

The tips you gave in your post would be really handy if someone wants to visit it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @aaryesdee,

Thank you for the beautiful pictures. It's always a pleasure looking at the photos you're posting. 

I've already visited such similar caves in Morocco , France and Bulgaria and they were really amazing. I remember that, there were some organized tours and there was always a person explaining the form, and the shape of the stalactites and stalagmites.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@BorrisS

You are absolutely right.

Thanks for the visit, comment and encouragement.

R S Dev
Level 10

@KatyaL

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Appreciate.

R S Dev

Hi @aaryesdee,

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos from the Limestone cave!

The description is very useful and interesting. I was always interested in the shapes which are created in the caves.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@PoliMC

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Appreciate your advice.

R S Dev

Hi @aaryesdee,

Thank you for your reply!

I appreciate also your great posts always! Keep them!

Level 10

@PoliMC

👍

R S Dev
Level 10

Your reply is really good..

Morocco, I too have covered, but long back. You gave me an opportunity to remember it again,

Thanks, dear @BorrisS

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me