cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: Level up to 8 ! Achievement unlocked

Level 8

To be honest I was counting every answers which has been marked as solutions finally yesterday it happened. ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess you would have noticed @OSAMA 500 solution bage. Just gona try for it :). Thanks for you appreciation @LucioV

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

Wow @OSAMA

Did I miss something? 

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

I guess you would have noticed @OSAMA 500 solution bage. Just gona try for it :). Thanks for you appreciation @LucioV

Ermes 

Level 9

Big bro @ErmesT :-)))))

Of course you didn't miss anything :-))

Just bro @Jagadeesh_Reddy is very fast typing his comments so sometimes he add ZEROs and sometimes he Remove ZEROs

So here he add zero to my 50 solution badge so you think it's 500 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and we all know that just one beautiful ๐ŸŒน have it ;-))))

And before two days he remove zeros from my  kudos badge :-)))))

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Level 8

Omg ! It's was totally mistake for 5000 Kudos recieved, I mentioned as 500 solution -_- . Ha ha ha sorry for the confusions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @OSAMA @ErmesT.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

Connect Moderator

Hahaha @OSAMA you know that I don't pay too much attention to kudos and badges (including mine) but rarely I miss a post.

It is all OK, @Jagadeesh_Reddy

Take your time, you don't need to feel pressure. We are joking most of the time (old friends like usually does) 

Ermes 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it's a bit late but it's never to late to congratulate fellow Local Guide for his achievement ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘@Jagadeesh_Reddy  This is amazing succes - Wish u a lot luck taking next step! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Level 8

It's alright appreciation is always a appreciation ๐Ÿ˜‹ Thank you @Anonymous

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

well said @ErmesT ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@ErmesT wrote:

Hahaha @OSAMA you know that I don't pay too much attention to kudos and badges (including mine) but rarely I miss a post.

It is all OK, @Jagadeesh_Reddy

Take your time, you don't need to feel pressure. We are joking most of the time (old friends like usually does) 

Ermes