ERFAN_ALSENOSY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

😍Level 8😍

I love level 8,Why? coz first i love badge color" green "and i think in my opinion this is the best color ,second this is the beginning to increase my contributions in Google map professionally and to end all spammers types in my country Egypt and to guide people to the correct way by my photos,videos,reviews...etc

Thanks for your guidence our moderators,our Googlers٢٠١٨١٢٠٩_٢٠٥٤٣٦.png

@localguidesegypt #localguidesegypt
@letsguide #letsguide
@connectlive #connectlive
***proud to be a local guide***

Have a lovely day, wherever you are!
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 😍Level 8😍

Hi @ERFAN_ALSENOSY and congratulations on your new badge level! 🙂

We appreciate Local Guides like you who contribute to our page and make it even better. It's because of people like you that Google Maps is improving. 

Keep on guiding! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@DanniS thank you very much to your kindly words,your words are considered a certificate to me.

@letsguide #letsguide

Level 8

Congrats @ERFAN_ALSENOSY for the new level you was able to achieve thru your contribution.

You contribution is really helping millions to go around Egypt with more accurate data, keep it up!

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/egyptgooglelocalguides/
Level 8

@ShadySalama thank you very much my friend,meet you soon in Alex.

@letsguide #letsguide

Level 8

Keep it up