Welcome to Local Guides Connect

Congratulation for Your 2000 Contribution points

Sorry to say that But there is no Upper Level then Level 5

Thanks for Sharing your Problem

Keep it up

Keep Contribution to Google Maps

Level 9

Re: Level 5 benefits

My dear @Regis87 didn't get you properly but here are the benefits of level 5.

Level 5: 500+ points

• Eligible for Trusted Testing opportunities — access Google products and features before they are made public
  • Apply to attend our Local Guides Level 5 summit.

Keep smiling and contributing to Google Map.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator
Solution

@Regis87 The product testing opportunities are very situational. It will be offered on a need to basis, and there's no exact timeline on when it will happen. It will differ based on where you live as well. When there's an opportunity for testing, usually you will get a survey email to check whether you're suitable for the testing or not. So I say for now keep an eye on your inbox and make sure your profile is configured to receive all communications from the Local Guides team.

And yes, I can confirm that there were a few opportunities offered to Local Guides level 5 in the past, all related to a new product launch, or early access to a feature to a current product (non hardware related).

Level 7

Re: Benefit level 5+ LocalGuide

I need more benefits !!

Lol

LMX

@RicardoJavierG wrote:

there are no benefits for more than level 5 but if you were consistent over the last year you can win a place at the summit2017 good luck

Level 6

🎆🎆🎆🎆

Level 7

@iyudhi wrote:

@Regis87 The product testing opportunities are very situational. It will be offered on a need to basis, and there's no exact timeline on when it will happen. It will differ based on where you live as well. When there's an opportunity for testing, usually you will get a survey email to check whether you're suitable for the testing or not. So I say for now keep an eye on your inbox and make sure your profile is configured to receive all communications from the Local Guides team.

And yes, I can confirm that there were a few opportunities offered to Local Guides level 5 in the past, all related to a new product launch, or early access to a feature to a current product (non hardware related).

@iyudhi wrote:

@iyudhi wrote:

Am also completed level 5 in Local guide I have not got any gifts from Google 

P.B.Jamadar
Level 6

Friends , we are workers, free of cost for google nothing else....

our contribution to google is for people  only this gives us satisfaction that we are helping some one in need...

What  for we are wasting our resources ?

why giving data to google at free ?

Level 6

Regis87

can you explain it clearly .......how to access google products

Level 5

I Want to Know whats the benefits of local guide

I Want to Know whats the benefits of local guide. i,m on the 5th level but i dontknow about banifites please someone tell me