NakiaJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Level 5 Achieved....

I am happy to say that I finally reached level 5 as a Google guide. Which is top of the line currently of levels announced  but to me. I see it as a another completed short term goal that was preparing you for your long term goal as a Google guide. See the levels may have stopped but the exploring, finding, taking pictures, writing reviews, and supply advice and solutions still goes on and will always be appreciated plus noticed with badges and more. Level 5 to me means ... If you can make it this far helping others than why stop over a level stopping.  Instead you can go all the way by continuing the help to help others. See, I love helping people achieve positively and would give my last piece of bread to help another not to be hungry.

Just look at it like this. You are now eligible to apply for yearly summits, able to enter contest, try Google products before published and much more. Hey, you never know what might be in stored down the line for us as guides but my heart says the more we do that more great offers will come Also, if you get involved or start a local community for your area than there's even more opportunities. Trust me if I can I will because I have so many great ideas for the local guides. Well, didnt mean to keep writing but thanks for your time and  for everyone not on level 5. Come on it's a beautiful thing and to all the level 5's keep up the good work... blessings to everyone

Colorado Springs, CO, United States
15 comments
Level 9

Re: Level 5 Achieved....

@NakiaJ congratulations.... 

Keep ☺ and contributing to Google Map 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Congratulations @NakiaJ. 🙂

Level 8

Love your positive outlook about being a Local Guide. We need more guides like you @NakiaJ 🙂 Thank you for this post! and Congrats on moving up to Level 5! YAYYYY

Level 10

Great @NakiaJ loved your quote "If you can make it this far helping others than why stop over a level stopping.  Instead you can go all the way by continuing the help to help others.".

keep contributing noting can stop you.

Level 8

@NarenChandra thank you

Level 8

@DiAnaUS Thank you very much....

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP thanks

Level 8

Thank you

Level 7

Wow @NakiaJ, congratulations!

It is so nice and inspiration read all that you wrote. You have such a great attitude, one that is an example for us all.

Enjoy the level 5 benefits and keep up you great inspirational work. 🙂