drajaykrmishra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Level 10 of the Google map....What is NEXT

Thank-you so much to Google Map,entire official members of the Google Map and all Local Guides. Helping other is noble works for the Society. Google had created a platform i.e Google Map, where anyone can contribute and help the others in many ways. I did the same and completed level 10 of the Google map. And received thanks email from the Google. Its really very proud moment for me. Will try to share/update more valuable things on Google Map. 

Love You Google MapLove You Google MapI am living in Lucknow i.e. the state Capital of the Uttar Pradesh (India). The suggestions/Guidance from every one will be highly appreciated. Hope will reach on 2 Lakhs points soon.

"Level 10 of the Google map....What is NEXT...?"

Ajay Mishra 

Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)

India

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Level 10 of the Google map....What is NEXT

Congratulations @drajaykrmishra for level 10 till now google not introduce new level. I hope you continue your contribution

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Congratulations dear @drajaykrmishra and well done keep it up.  After level 10 there is no other levels.  But after getting all points, perks and badges you will receive one last badge which is badge of connect moderator.

Regards:

Safdar Rai

Level 10

Hi Dear @drajaykrmishra

Please have a look here

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

Congratulation @drajaykrmishra