vjollcad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Level 10 Local Guide

Hallo my name is Vjollca dinaj, Google local guide level 10 . I have been waiting to hear from Google any annoucement about reaching this level but up to now nothing. I wander after this there is any perks or benefits as you know it is a lot of work. I am still working but we need to be motivated. I look forward to hearing from you Vjollca dinaj.

Tirana, Albania
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Level 10 Local Guide

Hi @vjollcad,

Local Guides is a voluntary program and many people participate in it because they want to be able to help others via the Google Maps platform.

Sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on the official support page found here.

You can also read a bit about this on this page "Why be a Local Guide?"

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Thanks for answering my questions but what I am saying is that: why there is no more any email in my Gmail inbox from  Google map or Google local guide?  And what's next after reaching level 10 ? Or.....

Level 10

Hi @vjollcad

Congratulations for reaching level 10! What's next? Big satisfaction! There are no other levels or perks or benefits only for reaching level 10. I also didn't get any email, but is this really matter if your level is on your profile on Maps and here on Local Guides Connect?

If you didn't reach all badges on your profile you can always target your activities on reaching new levels of LG badges.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL