kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

#LetsGuide green thumbs who love gardening and more!

Caption: A photo of beautiful fuschia orchids in a ceramic pot on a shelf with other orchids and colorful plants at a flower market in Taipei City (Local Guide Leon 謝)Caption: A photo of beautiful fuschia orchids in a ceramic pot on a shelf with other orchids and col...It takes special skills to keep plants alive, growing, and thriving. For our #LetsGuide social challenge last week, we asked people who love gardening (also known as “green thumbs”) to share reviews, lists, and photos of their go-to spots for everything a plant expert needs.

We shared a helpful photo tip for photographing gardens to get you started and you responded with some fabulous flower-filled contributions. Here are some of our favorites:

Caption: A photo from Gartencenter Pötschke in Willich, Germany that shows seedlings for colorful flowers and plants (Local Guide Hajo hajowiwama)Caption: A photo from Gartencenter Pötschke in Willich, Germany that shows seedlings for colorful fl...

Caption: A review by Local Guide Robin Hackney of Woodcote Green Garden Centre in Wallington, U.K.: “Very good garden centre with an extensive range…”Caption: A review by Local Guide Robin Hackney of Woodcote Green Garden Centre in Wallington, U.K.: ...

Caption: A photo of orchids and other potted flowers and greenery for sale at an outdoor flower market at Praça de Esportes in Centro, Brazil (Local Guide Elisa Guimarães)Caption: A photo of orchids and other potted flowers and greenery for sale at an outdoor flower mark...

Caption: A review by Local Guide Iustin Raducanu of Madrid’s Real Jardín Botánico: “The garden is very nice and features a wide range of flowers, trees, saplings, etc”Caption: A review by Local Guide Iustin Raducanu of Madrid’s Real Jardín Botánico: “The garden is ve...

Keep using #LetsGuide on social and share links on Connect to tell us who you’re guiding next. We’ll be posting more of our favorites here and on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

33 comments
Level 9

Re: #LetsGuide green thumbs who love gardening and more!

@kmajewski,

Sounds like this post dedicated to me. 😁😀😎😂😊.

Well thank you so much for sharing. I love green nature.. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

gardens challenge time @kmajewski ;))))

AM SURE YOU LIKE CHALLENGE PEOPLE :)))))))))))))

Level 9

Level 10

Hi @kmajewski

As usual great and healthy challenge,sure will participate,

Thanks

Have a nice day

Connect Moderator

I like the challenge @kmajewski I will participate.

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Thank you. I plan to study this more, when I muster the courage to personally tend to my garden in the next few weeks.

Level 9

Wow what a colorful post by @kmajewski

Thanks for share with us.

Level 10