kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

#LetsGuide fitness fans!

Caption: A photo of a bike on a concrete path in a park in Buenos Aires with large trees and grassy areas (Federico Coronel)Caption: A photo of a bike on a concrete path in a park in Buenos Aires with large trees and grassy areas (Federico Coronel)It’s time for this week’s #LetsGuide update! On social, we challenged you to guide fitness fans by sharing photos, reviews, lists, and info about the best places to work up a sweat in your city.

For inspiration, we shared a great list of fitness studios in London and a helpful tip for taking photos at gyms to add on Google Maps. Here are some of our favorite fitness-focused #LetsGuide contributions of the week:

Caption: A photo of a man using gym equipment to do a handstand in a gym in St. Petersburg, Russia (Local Guide Nikolay Kuchkin)Caption: A photo of a man using gym equipment to do a handstand in a gym in St. Petersburg, Russia (Local Guide Nikolay Kuchkin)

Caption: A review of Volkspark Rehberge in Berlin by Local Guide Fleeks Fleeksfleeks: “Nice oasis of green. It has a fitness area with fitness tools!”Caption: A review of Volkspark Rehberge in Berlin by Local Guide Fleeks Fleeksfleeks: “Nice oasis of green. It has a fitness area with fitness tools!” Caption: A photo of rows of stair steppers, ellipticals, and treadmills in a hotel gym in Chang Wat Chon Buri, Thailand (Local Guide Sutham Theerawat)Caption: A photo of rows of stair steppers, ellipticals, and treadmills in a hotel gym in Chang Wat Chon Buri, Thailand (Local Guide Sutham Theerawat)

Caption: A review of Portugal Park in Campinas, Brazil by Local Guide Lidia Leme: “The best place in Campinas to run or walk”Caption: A review of Portugal Park in Campinas, Brazil by Local Guide Lidia Leme: “The best place in Campinas to run or walk”Keep using #LetsGuide on social and share links on Connect to tell us who you’re guiding next. We’ll be posting more of our favorites here and on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

16 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: #LetsGuide fitness fans!

Hi @kmajewski, thank you for your contributions.

This is another #LetsGuide; #LetsGuide Nature Lovers and explorers in Japan

Enjoy it.

Toyo

Connect Moderator

Great post @kmajewski

Thanks for sharing. 

Let me share with you best jogging tracks in my city.

Swarnim Park Swarnim ParkSwarnim Park

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Level 8

Hello @kmajewski

What a Great Opportunity to share about fitness point.

Thank you so much for this post.

Level 8

this is unthinkable to me before,

It's great that I will meet a healthy and passionate person,

may be coupled with a beautiful and sexy aunt 😉😍

😘😘😘

Level 7

Yay! Up for this @kmajewski Thanks for sharing

Level 9

Playing B-Ball And Getting It @ Mountain View Park In Chandler AZ.  Plenty Of  Sun, BBQ's, Diversity, Volleyball And More.  Great City!. C.G.MPlaying B-Ball And Getting It @ Mountain View Park In Chandler AZ. Plenty Of Sun, BBQ's, Diversity, Volleyball And More. Great City!. C.G.MGooday...What A "Fitnesstastic Idea!" C.G.M

ThaTruthSeka
Level 9

Very interesting topic @kmajewski

I'm a fitness freak here I share my pics @ Hero Gym, Kuala Lumpur 🙂Me @ GymMe @ Gym

Connect Moderator

@kmajewski This a import share.  I would like to contribute later..

@Haseeb Nice share bro...

Happy Guiding !!