kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

#LetsGuide families with kids!

Caption: A photo by Heinz Fücks of a colorful children’s waterpark in Egypt featuring slides, stairs, and ramps leading to a large, shallow paddling poolCaption: A photo by Heinz Fücks of a colorful children’s waterpark in Egypt featuring slides, stairs, and ramps leading to a large, shallow paddling pool

Whether you love to share accessibility info or your love for your pet, there’s somebody out there who needs a guide like you! That’s why we launched #LetsGuide, a way to connect like-minded Local Guides and celebrate all of the things that inspire you to guide others.

Over the past week, we encouraged you to show us how you guide families with kids by using #LetsGuide on social. For inspiration, we shared an awesome list by a Local Guide of kid-friendly spots in Amsterdam and a great post by @AnnaDickson about how to take helpful, eye-catching photos of places that welcome children. Here are a few of our favorite contributions that made life easier for people with kids:

Caption: A photo by Local Guide Helgi Øster Petersen of a stroller on a path in front of a sprawling glasshouse that is part of the Natural History Museum of Denmark’s botanical gardenCaption: A photo by Local Guide Helgi Øster Petersen of a stroller on a path in front of a sprawling glasshouse that is part of the Natural History Museum of Denmark’s botanical garden Caption: A review of Nehru Zoological Park in Hyderabad, India from Local Guide Shivani rapalli: “It's a very nice place to visit with family and friends. Children will love to be here. Children have a play area inside.”Caption: A review of Nehru Zoological Park in Hyderabad, India from Local Guide Shivani rapalli: “It's a very nice place to visit with family and friends. Children will love to be here. Children have a play area inside.”

Caption: A photo by Local Guide thiago bianco of a playground with slides and swings in Utah that has a sign in front noting that the park is designed for children ages 2 to 5 years old with adult supervision recommendedCaption: A photo by Local Guide thiago bianco of a playground with slides and swings in Utah that has a sign in front noting that the park is designed for children ages 2 to 5 years old with adult supervision recommended

Caption: A review of Cibinong City Mall in Indonesia by Local Guide yoan d: “This is a good place to buy clothes, shoes, or just window shopping. There are playgrounds for kids too.”Caption: A review of Cibinong City Mall in Indonesia by Local Guide yoan d: “This is a good place to buy clothes, shoes, or just window shopping. There are playgrounds for kids too.”

Who will you guide today? Share it with the community on social by using #LetsGuide or by creating a post here on Connect. We’ll be sharing more of our favorites here and on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

42 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #LetsGuide families with kids!

Hey @kmajewski Nice post again. Thanks for sharing with us.

have a look this place.

Children's Plaza at Swarnim Park

https://goo.gl/maps/P81cJitkMy92

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

LetsGuide

KidsFriendly

Level 7

I have some photos with my kid to share here.. unfortunately i couldnt share for us, because i dont know whats wrong with my mobile, or .. ?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Error-Tidak-bisa-upload-photo-SS...

I used moziilla , google chrome ..

But still error

Bytheway @kmajewski 

You sharing good idea for us.

My mobile 

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.4; SAMSUNG SM-G318HZ Build/KTU84P) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/2.0 Chrome/34.0.1847.76 Mobile Safari/537.36 

Level 9

This is one of my favorite topic @kmajewski

As a father of three daughters , i try to search for best places , parks malls to take my family , 

Thank you very much 🙂

Level 9

Hope you like this photo 

@kmajewski @Icok @Haseeb @NareshDarji

@SoniaK @NunungAfuah @KarenVChin

@AlejandraMaria :-)))))

@CateP is profesional in this 🙂

Level 10

@kmajewski This a great post.

Always try to be a better local guide and you are showing us the way.

Thanks a lot

Jul

Level 10

@LaxmiG1 here is a post for you. 

I will check the post again in future. 😀

Experience counts.

Connect Moderator

Wow amazing kids friendly place @Haseeb thanks for sharing.

@Haseeb wrote:

LetsGuide

KidsFriendly

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Inside Aquatica, KolkataInside Aquatica, Kolkata1240583222.jpg1240585732.jpg

Aquatica - A beautiful amusement water park here in Calcutta for everyone 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus