I'm lonely feeling.

Naif

[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

Jeddah Saudi Arabia
1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: Lets meet up

Hi @naif_alaoifi,

We have many Local Guides from Jeddah here. If you search in Connect for mentions of your city, you'll find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump in those conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up.

On a related note, you may organise a meet-up yourself on our website. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

By the way, I have removed the phone number from your post, as we value everyone's privacy. We don't encourage Local Guides sharing theirs or somebody else's personal information publicly on Connect.

Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!