TenehaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lets meet up NOLA!!!

Are you interested in the NOLA?  Are you open to meeting new people?  Are you reading this post? 

If you answered YES, YES & YES... then let's MEET-UP!!!! Let's go...Let's meet-up.png

I know you want to because you're still reading this POST!!!!  😄

So come on... reply and let's get this NOLA party started... you know HOW WE DO.    🙂

-TB is talking about it!!!
New Orleans, LA, USA
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Lets meet up NOLA!!!

Namskar..

@TenehaB

All the best for your Meetup..

Regards From Mumbai ..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 9

Hi! It looks like you have been trying to get this Meet Up going for some time with no success! I don't when I'll be coming across the Lake to do a personal meet up but it's great to see another Greater New Orleans Area Local Guide! I'm Level 8 and live in Mandeville. I would like to invite you to join, if you haven't already, (we just reached 5000 members) to join the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/LocalGuidesWorld/. It's an unofficial Local Guides group where Guides from all around the world talk about all things Local Guide. There are weekly photo contests, video meet ups, etc.There are photography groups too. Nice to meet you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @TenehaB and @lynneannec

Probably a "search about Nola" will help you @TenehaB, to find Local Guides from the area, before to submit a new and successful meet-up.

It is beautiful to see you both here in Connect (the official community of Local Guides) after a very long time.

As you may see, Connect has been completely changed after your last visit 🙂

Take your time to explore the New Connect, following different Topics: What are Connect topics?

Or the new way to submit proposal / improvement to Google: How do I use the Idea Exchange?

What about to introduce yourself to the community @lynneannec@TenehaB? You can do it here: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Ermes

Level 8

@lynneannec Thanks for the invite on Facebook.  I added myself to the Facebook.  Would love to meet with you and possibly get a GOOGLE LOCAL going in the Greater New Orleans.

And, I'm going to keep posting.  

Thanks soooo much for the reply.  

Level 8

@ErmesT thanks for the heads up... I will try the introduction thread in the hopes of someone like @lynneannec bidding interest in GOOGLE LOCAL GREATER NEW ORLEANS!!!!

google local guides nola.jpg

Level 8

@Shrut19 thanks for your kind words.

Level 9

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TenehaB,

Thanks for sharing.

You can organise a meet-up yourself on our website? Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Hope you find this information useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 1

Hello

Wher do you comfrom