KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Lets help thousands in Karachi

Lets help thousands in Karachi

Group photo of attendees at chaar meenar CircleGroup photo of attendees at chaar meenar Circle

MALC Headquarters - Marie Adelaide Leprosy Centre

AM-21، Artillery Maidan, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 74400, Pakistan

November 16, 2018 @ 11:00 (PKT)

Hello local guides, Let's help thousands in Karachi in November. The walk aims to help add inclusive information like wheelchairs Accessible entrance, elevators, on Google Maps. And in Map editing walk, we have to add many places on Google maps in Saddar area. Gadgets: Mobile phones, cameras, Chargers, power banks, and others. This is a walk and would not require fees. Everyone is invited at 11.00 am near MALC Headquarters - Marie Adelaide Leprosy Centre so we will start our walk from there.

RSVP here

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

AM-21، Artillery Maidan, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 74400, Pakistan
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Lets help thousands in Karachi

Hello karachities, please join me at 16th November , Friday at 11am, there are lots of places which are not added on Google maps, and we can collect info about wheel chair Accessibility there. And we can extend our walk to burns road also.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Former Google Contributor

An amazing share, @KashifMisidia.

Thanks for this great initiative and for planning the meet-up! Best of luck for a successful day and we look forward to your recap. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Dear @KashifMisidia its most good invitation for all. thank you for your invitation. 

Md Polash Hossien

||
Connect Moderator

Thank you @AlexaAC .

Yes I will share recap and will mention you.

Keep motivate us 👍👍

Connect Moderator

Hello @AlexaAC here is 

The Recap of my map editing and accessibility walk .