PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Lets Map Green

yes @PaulPavlinovich, @IlankovanT.

I think that we can think of a program of support and accompaniment of reforestation initiatives in our different countrie.

We can organize sensitization Meet  Up of the local populations on the duty to actively participate in reforestation activities and also meet ups of tree planting in accordance with the authorities responsible for the management of the forest cover.

I would like the Ivorian experience to be a test of implementation of the program.

What do you think ?

@ErmesT @Venance

Level 10

Connect Moderator

I think is a good idea @YKOÏTA, mostly for areas that are suffering for deforestation.

I think you can coordinate the initiative with @IlankovanT, that is the Local Guide author of this great project

Ermes

Level 7

Level 7

LET MAP GREEN _ TOUMODI _ IVORY COAST. 

Driven by the giant google, the project let map green was initiated by @IlankovanT a connect moderator of the google connect platform. Let map green originally consists of choosing institutions or places without trees and organizing a meet up for a tree planting in these places.

We locals guides Ivorians have rethought the project by adapting it to local reforestation programs.

we all know that the global forest cover is suffering a great deal from deforestation, which is why we thought we could use this project to help strengthen the global forest cover.

The meet-up we are going to organize here in Ivory Coast will serve as a test so that it can be applied anywhere in the world through the actions of local guides from every region of the world.

TOUMODI is located in the center of the Ivory Coast, an area where the forest was removed at the expense of cocoa plantations (the country's leading agricultural resource).TOUMODI  Ivory Coast.TOUMODI Ivory Coast.

We have for the first phase an area of ​​2 hectares to reforest because of 3000 plans to transplant.

This meetup is leading by Yacouba Koïta assisted by Wilfried Gueye
Authorities Sodefor and forest and waters army.

If you agree, we will send you the following details.

@PaulPavlinovich @ErmesT @Venance @WilfriedRG

Happy Labor Day everyone!
#team225

Level 9

Hi @YKOÏTA awesome! thanks for hosting this. I'm eagerly waiting to see the outcome of this project.  also if you can please tag your trees to www.letsmapgreen.com.

Thank you very much 🙂

Level 7

Thank @IlankovanT

I'll get back to you in the details of the organization soon.....

@PaulPavlinovich @ErmesT @Venance @WilfriedRG

#team225!

Level 7

do you have a logo for the project let map green? @IlankovanT

#team225!

Level 9

@YKOÏTA, I used this logo for this project

LogoLogo