PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Lets Map Green

Thanks @YKOÏTA but all I did is plant a couple of trees. This initiative is all about @IlankovanT https://www.letsmapgreen.com/ maybe pop in a tree or plant in your local area?

Level 9

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich, hope our map will fill with lots of trees soon.

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich @IlankovanT

So much inspired by this initiative enrolling right now.

Let's make this planet beautiful again.

Level 7

I am interested in this initiative @PaulPavlinovich. I wish to make it in my country the Ivory Coast.

#TEAM225

Connect Moderator

I think there will be 1 lak trees before you even know what happened! This will grow @IlankovanT

Level 9

Hoping for the best too @PaulPavlinovich. yes, soon there will be a lot of trees filling the whole map 🙂

Level 7

Hi @IlankovanT @PaulPavlinovich

On the occasion of the forest restoration project in Ivory Coast, SODEFOR (the agency responsible for managing the forest cover) and the socity SUCRIVOIRE have signed a memorandum of understanding establishing compensatory reforestation in the middle-marahoué forest whose link is below.

http://www.sodefor.ci/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63:couv-forestier&catid=9&lang=fr...

We plan to organise a meet up to involve the project let map green in this initiative. What do you think?

@Venance @ErmesT.

#TEAM225!

Level 9

wow this is awesome @YKOÏTA 🙂

Thanks for supporting this Lets Map Green project. yeh, you can host a meet-up. please check this RECAP and get some idea. also, do not forget to upload the planted trees location to www.letsmapgreen.com

Level 7

Thank @IlankovanT.

I'll get back to you about the details of the different planting programs.

@PaulPavlinovich @Venance @ErmesT.

Connect Moderator

I think Tree Planting Meetups might just take off @YKOÏTA maybe we need a new Meetup type @IlankovanT 🙂

Regards Paul