KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lets Help Thousands In Karachi

Hi @KashifMisidia,

I hope you will have the chance to meet many of your fellows Local Guides from your area and I hope you will have a memorable birthday. I would love to see your new photos and updates on Google Maps online.

Thanks a lot for the efforts and fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi, @KashifMisidia hope you had a wonderful meetup yesterday 🙂

excited to see the RECAP 🙂 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you @KatyaL and @IlankovanT ,

It was a nice meetup, I tried that this time numbers of local guides could increase, and we can meet more people , but it's ok, that not very much but we are three now. It's better than alone. And they were really nice and passionate to learn more. 

And yes Thushy I will surely write a recap soon and will mention you, because I learn alot from you and emeka about accessiblity . 

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Hi @KashifMisidia,

I'm really happy you've met more passionate people who are willing to learn more about accessibility initiative.

This is a good way to help people.

Thanks again for hosting the meet-up and I hope there will be more Local Guides who can join you the next time.

Please feel free to share here your recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Great job as usual @KashifMisidia you are a real champion. 

Connect Moderator

Hello @KatyaL  here is the Recap of Accessibility & Map Editing walk which we did in January, but due to traveling I wrote recap now.

Have a great day 👍

Thank you 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Hi @KashifMisidia,

Thanks a lot for your great initiative and for helping so much with your contributions!