KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Lets Help Thousands In Karachi

Lets Help Thousands In Karachi

Another hotel with ♿ wheel chair accessible entrance.Another hotel with wheel chair accessible entrance.

Disco Bakers

A-495 Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani Rd, Block 3 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan

January 15, 2019 @ 21:00 (PKT)

Hello local guides, Let's help thousands in Karachi in January. The walk aims to help add inclusive information like wheelchairs Accessible entrance, elevators, on Google Maps. And in Map editing walk, we have to add many places on Google maps in Gulshan area. Gadgets: Mobile phones, cameras, Chargers, power banks, and others. This is a walk and would not require fees. Drinks and snacks, we can Buy from there. Everyone is invited at 09:00 pm, at Disco Bakery Gulshan E Iqbal, so we will start our walk from there. Thank you

RSVP here

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

A-495 Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani Rd, Block 3 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
16 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lets Help Thousands In Karachi

Hi @KashifMisidia,

Thanks for your initiative and I hope the rest of the Local Guides in your area will join you to to help and add inclusive information like wheelchairs Accessible entrances, elevators etc. on Google Maps.

Please share with us your recap afterwards.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

I’m in with Sharjeel shaikh

Level 10

@KashifMisidia its a good step towards improving map. I hape ill join you, keep it up.

Aftab Ah
Level 8

All the best @KashifMisidia bhai, your efforts are seriously amazing.

@EmekaUlor and @MahabubMunna - a moment of appreciation for you for actually initiating such great walks at your places too.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @KatyaL  & @AIMAN_SAEED ,

This year I want to make my BirthDay this year memorable and unforgettable with adding places on Google maps & the noble cause of Accesbility walk in karachi on 15th January .

Also, I wish this time I would not be alone as before, local guides from Karachi can join me, so we can learn & teach many things by each other. May be by that meetup/walk we could generate a strong community of Pakistan Local Guides in Karachi. As my friend and mentors @IlankovanT , @EmekaUlor and @MahabubMunna have established a strong communicative society in their countries.

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Assalam walaikum @SharjeelS @Aftab-A & @ujjan 

Please check your connect inbox, I m sending you some contact informations by private message. So we can communicate easily.

I will be glad if you could join us on 15th January .

Level 7

Sure brother, hopefully we will meet on 15th January 

Level 10

@KashifMisidia is it your birthday on 15th January? Nice to know that. Seeing conditions in Karachi, 9pm should be the time of ending the meetup. Additionally the markets start closing soon after that. We gather, Introduce and by the time we start the walk it would already be 9.30pm. Since I live not very far away from the venue; I shall try my best to join..🙂

Connect Moderator

Assalam walaikum @GhazalaShah

Yes 15th January is my birthday, 

If you are interested to join us, we can start our plan one hour earlier.

We planned to start our plan on 9pm because as you know it's the peak time for food streets in Karachi till 11pm. So please tell me your plan, so I will call fellow guides to come earlier.

I m sending you my contact info via connect private message, please do check it.

Shukriya 🙏