Level 9

Lets Celebrate our new TOP KUDOED AUTHORS πŸŽ‰πŸ’ŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’ŽπŸŽ‰

94 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Lets Celebrate our new TOP KUDOED AUTHORS πŸŽ‰πŸ’ŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’ŽπŸŽ‰

Hahaha, @OSAMA,

I want to congratulate too with our new top kudoed Author @ValeriaA_ and @AlejandraMaria.

I want to do this for a couple of very specific reasons, more than for the Kudos that both of them deserve, together with you.

Their Kudos are in fact the result of a HUGE, and constant effort that both of them are putting in Connect, with important activities

The coordination of the wonderful "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World", together with you, still requiring a Huge quantity of Energy and Concentration, Attention, Care of every details. You worked a lot, for helping in making Connect (if possible) even a better place

The continuous interaction with our community, with a lot of beautiful post, are showing the fantastic capacity of interaction of Valeria. I don't need to mention all the beautiful post, rich of contents, that she made in the last period of time. I am a big fan of Her, I am reading with attention every one of the interesting contents she is providing. You are improving our community in quality, Valeria, we all want to thank you for this.

What can I say about Alejandra? I have been so fortunate to meet her twice in less than two months, she is an Italian Loca Guide "ad honerem". I have learned a lot from her.

I don't need to mention you, Osama, everyone in Connect knows how and when we started to interact together, I only want to congratulate with you, with the New Osama.

High five to all of you

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 9

Level 10

Level 9

Thank you bro @BudionoS , i think the list will change soon and we wioo see @KarenVChin & @SoniaK πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Level 10

Level 9

Legend @LucioV :-))))

New era in Local Guides we must retire πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Level 10

congratulations , all are not human all are alien πŸ˜› @OSAMA  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

This is great, @OSAMA bro. Many more congratulations to @AlejandraMaria and @ValeriaA_ for becoming Top Kudoed Authors..πŸ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

yeah broo @SalmaanN

great news :))))

Level 9

hahahahaha brooo @MahabubMunna hahahahahah

@MahabubMunna wrote:

congratulations , all are not human all are alien πŸ˜› @OSAMA