ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Let's try Khmer traditional noodle or Num banh chok with beef curry

Num banh chok or Khmer noodle with beef curryNum banh chok or Khmer noodle with beef curryNum banh chok or Khmer noodle with beef curryNum banh chok or Khmer noodle with beef curryNum banh chok or Khmer noodle with beef curryNum banh chok or Khmer noodle with beef curry

I would like to sharing all Local Guides a Khmer traditional noodle, the favor very amazing, delicacy, please enjoy it!

Num Banh Chok is a traditional Khmer dish, typically eaten for breakfast. It consists of rice noodles, which are served with a beef based soup and chopped vegetables like banana blossom, cucumbers, and herbs such as basil and mint. Chicken is sometimes added

Ingredients

Beef 200g, pickled rhizome rice sticks (noodle) lemon grass garlic kaffir lime leaf catfish tumeric salt/sugar/msg pahok (fermented fish) green onion Condiments Green beans bean sprouts papaya cucumber You can also add in banana flower. We didn't have any with us. Crushed chili Limes/Lemons

Sophy
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Let's try Khmer traditional noodle or Num banh chok with beef curry

Hello @ChiepSophy,

Thank you for sharing these nice photos with us. I will make sure to try out the recipe!

Everything looks so delicious! It's a good thing that it is almost lunch time and I will indulge myself with some treat. Seeing these dishes made me hungry. 🙂

By the way, did you make everything by yourself?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Let's try Khmer traditional noodle or Num banh chok with beef curry

Hi @MoniDi

Sorry for your made hungry, all of those food dish, i have cooked myself, and enjoy lunch my family.

Sophy