YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's talk about photography techniques by everyone!

You are welcome @YasumiKikuchi

inside every photographer there is a lover of arts. Every time we take a picture and we share it, we offer to the others our unique point of view, mostly if we are taking photos of arts.

When I was very young in the community I was trying to explore a similar concept "image versus imagination", trying to understand the feeling of the readers for different photographic technique.

This is more interesting when we are photographing arts, and mostly "modern art"

Venezia Biennale - Palazzo MoraVenezia Biennale - Palazzo Mora

even if we want to be "aseptic" we always share our point of view.

IMG_20180225_161951.jpg

Level 10

Thank you for sharing @ErmesT, I waited for this post😃.
I think that it is meaningful for us to talk about art and photography techniques. It is purely humanity with sensitivity. What I want is that Connect is such a community🤔

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

I would love to join your threads, along with my humble ideas, dear friend @YasumiKikuchi. I am clearing my back log and immediately, I WILL contribute,

Thanks for your attention.

I read the comment by our @ErmesT, regarding your post - it shows the depth & throw of your post - all the best.

Note:

I only had a glance at your POST; will study it in detail and join you, shortly.

Thanks, once again.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Hey @YasumiKikuchi!

I'm very much a beginner in the photography area, I just take photos of what I like from an angle that I think looks good. 

I have a lot to learn, I only know the famous rule of thirds and I try to apply it when I can.

Thank you for sharing your Five W's and How technique, and for creating this topic. I will try to apply your technique in the future, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from others commenting here.

Maybe @Attrix can share some techniques with us 🙂

Level 8

@Jesi @YasumiKikuchi Hola!, mi estilo de fotografía es el "Street Photography", escribi un post sobre eso: Mi Estilo Street Photography.

Ademas redacte otra publicación sobre tecnicas y consejos a la hora de capturar fotografias, en el cual hablo de "La regla de tercios" como mencionaste anteriormente, de la "La ley del horizonte y proporcionalidad" : Como sacar mejores fotos. ¡Pronto voy a publicar una segunda parte!.

¡Gracias por mencionarme!

Connect Moderator

Agree with you @YasumiKikuchi, humanity with sensitivity, and what is behind a photo: a person, that is sending a message, conscious or unaware of it.

In the last period I tried to do something different, adding a second subject to some of my photos, or moving intentionally the real subject out of focus.

Just yesterday I was chatting with @TravellerG about this picture.

Caption - Pintura di Bolognola, Flowers and bees - June 10, 2018 - Local Guide @ermestCaption - Pintura di Bolognola, Flowers and bees - June 10, 2018 - Local Guide @ErmesT

the compliments that he gave to me still making me blushing "is a real Pro shot; Amazing capture, with the Bee in sharp focus - someone who hunted for such a 'Frame' only will know the real pain/ the value!", but I want to compare the picture with this one, where the bee on the right side is, even if out of focus, capturing the eye and making the picture dynamic

Caption: flower - pintura di Bolognola - Local Guide @ermestCaption: flower - pintura di Bolognola - Local Guide @ErmesT

Level 10

Hi @Jesi @AttrixThank you for introducing the technique along with the link😊.

One third rule based on the golden ratio as you say is very important. It is a sense that we inherited from our ancestors, making it easy for viewers to understand beauty. It also makes sense to "save time" which is the proposition of Google Maps.

I want you to tell me the photography technique you think in the future😉

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 10

Thank you for dynamic photos @ErmesT😃 

The most impressive thing is that this picture makes time and speed feel🚅. Flowers are objects that are very slow in time and yet they do not move. Is it because it contrasts with the insect's speed feeling?🔍

Connect Moderator

Yes @YasumiKikuchi. Even if the insect is out of focus, your eyes are moving there, so the feeling of some action can capture your attention.

And more, you try to put it "on focus". Try to concentrate your attention on the flower only, and let me know if you can doit easily.

You are right when you write about Western photographers or, at least, about me ? I usually (not always) try to have a single, well defined subject. So I need another way, to play with the imagination of the people that is watching my photos

Playing with the focus, playing with the lines can, in my opinion, help to stimulate attention and imagination much more than a perfect shot, where there is nothing to discover, because everything is there.

In this photo, what is your feeling?

Caption: Wood - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Wood - Local Guide @ErmesT

I am tagging in here also @FaridTDF and @MoniDi, as I think both are interested in this post

Level 10

That is a nice subject @ErmesT

It represents the loneliness of the withered forest near the river in harsh winter, but because it is sunny, lively and warmth is enclosed at the same time somewhere🤔. That is, there are multiple times.

I love these questions and answers. I remember the discussions with old fellow art associates😊