TuhinSir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's road easy for everyone in Gazipur-Part 1

Yesterday, we campaigned in Gazipur with some local guides. We started from Gazipur #Rajbari field, we attached many sticker in different places like school, college, playground gate, shop, madrasha, ATM booth, reaturents and more. There are some local guides couldn't present for their business. There was 3 new and young local guides of #Gazipur.
Fully supported: #GoogleLocalGuidesBangladesh group.

Thank @MahabubMunna vai, @Roman sayed vai @BishuModhu vai.

Kazi Azim Uddin College gate, wheel chair is not accessible ❎Kazi Azim Uddin College gate, wheel chair is not accessible

It is primary school. Here wheel chaile accessible ☑️It is primary school. Here wheel chaile accessible ☑️

I attached a sticker of wheel chair not accessibleI attached a sticker of wheel chair not accessible

It is a college of women. You can enter the college field by wheel chair but don't class room.It is a college of women. You can enter the college field by wheel chair but don't class room.

The new LGs of Gazipur after campaign we rest in a restourent and take a snake. Then we take a selfie.The new LGs of Gazipur after campaign we rest in a restourent and take a snake. Then we take a selfie.

Snake time with young local guides.Snake time with young local guides.

It is a public library of Gazipur, no wheel chair entrence here.It is a public library of Gazipur, no wheel chair entrence here.

Specially thank #TopTen-1

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's road easy for everyone in Gazipur-Part 1

I saw the other recap on this Meetup too. This is a really interesting idea. How did people cope with the stickers? Did you get any questions @TuhinSir?

Level 9

Re: Let's road easy for everyone in Gazipur-Part 1

Thank you @TuhinSir for sharing your recap post. You and your team doing very well. I appreciate all of your dedication and helpful mind. Thank again from SylhetLocalGuide.