Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's pray for their safety - Thai teenage football team trapped in cave may be 'still alive'

Here is some sad news related to football while we speak about football.

Thai teenage football team trapped in cave may be 'still alive'

_102203084_7e2352dc-d639-4220-8b3e-834b945824e9

Let's pray for their safety Local Guides 

Regards

Thailand
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Let's pray for their safety - Thai teenage football team trapped in cave may be 'still alive'

This was very sad and bad news  just pop up in electronic media from morning in Thailand,  we have to pray for those kids to be safe until search will be completed, our prayers are with the kids and with their families too 

Connect Moderator

Re: Let's pray for their safety - Thai teenage football team trapped in cave may be 'still alive'

May God save them and they can recover soon inshallah.

@Badruddeen

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Level 9

Thanks God they all are safe and sound it was all over electronic media on world level thank you too my dear friend @Badruddeen for reporting us.

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Thanks @ErmesT @Safdarrai

I can't imagine what these kids are going through. So sad and hope they are rescued soon.

Cheers