Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Let's play the game "Cities"

@davidhyno, I could not keep you waiting long! )) I call city Istanbul.

Level 10
Former Google Contributor

Hi @davidhyno

I will take this turn and call Natal - RN (Brazil), it's a very beautiful place to visit besides that it's a coastal city with amazing beaches, there are lot of parks, museums and others sightseeing.

Caption: Praia do Forte beach with the palm trees and a ocean with crystal clear waters. (Local Guide @Ricardo Souto).Caption: Praia do Forte beach with the palm trees and a ocean with crystal clear waters. (Local Guide @Ricardo Souto).

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Victoria_v,

That's great game. Thanks for sharing it with us!

The city that I'm choosing is Liège in Belgium. 

IMG_0773.JPG

Caption: A photo of Liège (Local Guide @ Georg Pawlowski)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @FelipePK !

I was in Brazil during my honeymoon! I was in Maceio, also this wonderful place, both for the people, the food and the sea! Music at any time of day, always smiling and without worrying too much about tomorrow! A very good place where live!

Bye,

David

Google Vendor

Thank you @PoliMC for the photo you shared. It is finally E for Elbasan, my hometown. 

Here is a photo of the city center:

Caption: The main boulevard in the city center, Elbasan, Albania (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: The main boulevard in the city center, Elbasan, Albania (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @davidhyno,

I'm glad that you've had an amazing time there in Maceió. I've been there when I was a kid a long time ago with my parents for a holiday and I loved it a lot. You described the place pretty well, good food, sea and music playing 24/7 hehehe. The city is know by a few names like smiling city and the heaven of waters. 😃 Hope to go there again. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

So many nice photos, thank you all for sharing!

It's my turn and I am going to present you Nesebar. It is situated on the Black Sea Shore and is one of the major resorts. 

Caption: A photo of a Black Sea, Nesebar, Bulgaria. (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of a Black Sea, Nesebar, Bulgaria. (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of an old town Nesebar. (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of an old town Nesebar. (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey, everyone!

Here is a city that I like starting with letter "R" - Rimini, Italy.

Hey guys, 

I'm enjoying a lot seeing those amazing cities. I will call a very beautiful island close to my hometown. Ilha bela - SP (Brazil). It's a really nice island with paradisiac beaches, a few of them can only be accessed by sea or through a trails. 

Caption: Praia do Indaiaúba beach with its white sand and crystal clear green waters. (Local Guide @FelipePk)Caption: Praia do Indaiaúba beach with its white sand and crystal clear green waters. (Local Guide @FelipePk)