cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Let's play the game "Cities"

I loved the game, it's my turn @VasT

I'm choosing my hometown São José dos Campos - SP (Brazil).

sjc.jpgCaption: Neighborhood Aquarius, photo taken by Local Guide @cotucote01 99569594ana

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

I guess it's again beginning with 'S' so my choice is Siena, Italy. This was taken exactly one year go, when I went traveling around Tuscany. :)

unnamed (1).jpgCaption: Piazza Del Campo, Siena, Italy. (Local Guide @DanniS)

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hey @Victoria_v, it's a great ideat. 

Love this game too! My choice is Akita, Japan. The photo was taken around one year ago, when I was in Japan! Akita is situated in the north-west of Japan. The city is famous for it's snowy and long winters, hot springs, Akita breed of dogs, delicious local foods and fine sake. 

akita.JPGCaption: A photo of beautiful flowers in Akita park, Akita city, Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Victoria_v Level 8
Level 8

Amsterdam, Holland

0_155b8c_ad7bea2e_XL

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hello @Victoria_v,

Thank you very much for this game, really enjoying it.

I will suggest Marrakesh. 

10703869_782555231787278_6853623836947009055_o.jpgCaption: Majorelle garden in Marrakesh (Local Guide: BorrisS)

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hi @Victoria_v,

I can see that everybody is enjoying the game. I will participate with a city in Albania, Himara.

Here is a photo:

47263294_519961818503510_8987199030857564160_n.jpgCaption: Beach in South Albania, Himara (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hi @Victoria_v

Wow, this place looks amazing for vacation @InaS

I will take this turn and choose Aparecida - SP (Brazil), where is located the Basilica of Our Lady of Aparecida.

romaria.jpgCaption: A photo of the Walkway of Faith, a path above the ground, leading to the Basilica of Our Lady Aparecida (in the distance), with a lot of pilgrims walking on it. (Getty Images)

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

I love this kind of challenge @Victoria_v.

My pick will be Asti, a fantastic Italian city really well known for its amazing wines. Best ones Moscato and Barbera.

davidhyno Level 9
Level 9

Victoria_v Level 8
Level 8

Dear friends! Thanks to everyone who takes part in this game. I call city Istanbul, Turkey.

0_1306ad_fe0615b9_-1-XL

0_130692_51dc9ac5_-1-XL