Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's play the game "Cities"

Hi everyone,

Apparently my letter is A, so I want to introduce to you Arieșeni - a small but amazing town in Romania, perfect for relaxing and escaping from city noise. Caption: The view from my room when I stayed in Arieșeni  (Local Guide @RadieN)Caption: The view from my room when I stayed in Arieșeni (Local Guide @RadieN)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Let's play the game "Cities"

As we are in Romania lets stay here for a bit more @RadieN. I for Iași, which is the second largest city.

Here is a photo:

Caption: Palace of Culture, Iasi, Romania (Local Guide @Constantin Lazarovici)Caption: Palace of Culture, Iasi, Romania (Local Guide @Constantin Lazarovici)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!